Advertisement

A Hat in Time Nyakuza Metro 100% Part 1

A Hat in Time Nyakuza Metro 100% Part 1 Today's Business:

Try to get back into a regular streaming schedule. It's so hard after not streaming at all for so long.

In this A Hat in Time 100% playthrough we will collect all additional time pieces from the DLC. I don't know how many parts it'll take to complete but I guess we'll see.

💚INFO💚

❗: Type !commands to see all commands you can use.

🌙: You earn moons for watching my stream. They're mainly to show off to your friends but you can also enter giveaways. I'm still working on adding new rewards so for now I recommend saving them up.

💲: I really don't need your money. But if you need to give me your money, you can find links to my Patreon and Streamlabs pages below.

📺: I stream on Twitch too. YouTube doesn't treat their content creators very well so I encourage watching on Twitch. You can find a link below.

💙RULES💙

• Be nice
• Be appropriate (PG)
• Be friendly

💛LINKS💛

Discord:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Steam:
Streamlabs:
Patreon:
Multistreaming with

❤️"F".A.Q.❤️

Q: Can you play some other game instead of A Hat in Time?
A: This is one of my favourite games so definitely not.

Q: Fortnite?
A: I don't play Fortnite. Sorry. I just don't think it's that fun.

Q: Can I play with you?
A: Not in this stream, but I might do a stream where I screw around in multiplayer.

Q: What happened to your Twitter?
A: Twitter restored it on May 14th, 354 days after it was suspended.

Q: Why are you putting a bunch of messages in chat?
A: Those are actually messages from people watching on Twitch. You can talk to them, your messages show up on Twitch.

Q: What games do you have?
A: Too many to list, but as a rule if I've played it on my channel I own it. You can ask me if I own a specific game.

Q: Can I be a mod?
A: By asking this question you have disqualified yourself from being a moderator. I am the one who asks if YOU want to be a mod.

Q: Are you a boy or a girl?
A: Yes.

Q: Okay but which one?
A: The latter.

Any other questions? If they don't violate the rules, ask away! It's always more fun to have people to talk to! Please realise that you're not guaranteed an answer or any acknowledgement, so unless you're violating the rules, don't take my silence personally.

zw45,Zombiewizard45,zombie wizard 45,zombiewizard,let's play,lets play,Walkthrough,a hat in time,ahit,dlc,nyakuza,metro,walkthrough,100%,guide,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments