Advertisement

ASMR For Men Shave💈 Barber Shop |ASMR Shaving Foam, Scissors, Brushing, Personal Attention | Reumi

ASMR For Men Shave💈 Barber Shop |ASMR Shaving Foam, Scissors, Brushing, Personal Attention | Reumi Hi guys! This is Reumi :D In this video, I'm going to shave and cut your beard with soft speaking. You can hear the shaving foam, scissors and brushing sounds and about other shave! It's Reumi shave barber shop just for you!! This shave ASMR for men, but women will be able to enjoy it too. hehe

I hope this video you to relax, feel tingles, and fall asleep. Thank you for watching💜 Lot of thanks :)

+)) So sorry what shaving foam so close to the lens area😥😥 It's for visual triggers so I didn't know it'll make you feel like I putting shaving foam in your eyes. I'm sorry ;(


#asmrshave
#asmrbarbershop
#asmr


Instargram❤
-

I need your translation help. Would you help me? Thanks a lot❤
-

++)
한국어 영상은 편집 후에 곧 올라갑니당 ^_^!!

日本語の動画は編集後にアップロードされます ^_^!!

asmr shave,asmr,asmr personal attention,asmr korean,korean asmr,asmr scissors,asmr for men,asmr role playing,asmr roleplay,asmr haircut men,shave asmr,personal attention asmr,asmr haircut,scissors asmr,asmr shaving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments