Advertisement

Back To College OUTFITS| Indian College LookBook| DIKSHITA PUNETHA

Back To College OUTFITS| Indian College LookBook| DIKSHITA PUNETHA Outfits for colleges where teachers are not living to suck the life out of students. Keep watching❤️

Hi everyone!!
If you're going to College first time or returning after your Semester Break, watch this video to see how you can create easy yet stylish outfits to rock the days where you'll make memories that will last you for an entire lifetime!
Hope you enjoy this video. If you like it, subscribe for more.


Practical Outfits for Indian College

T-Shirt DIYs


Also, please help me reach 500 subscribers?
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Tell me in the Comment's section what other videos would you like to see from me??


_______________________________________________________________________________
Hi everyone!
My name is Dikshita Punetha and I'm from Uttarakhand, India. I wish to create a happy space where I can share fashion, beauty, and lifestyle videos.
Be a part of it by subscribing to this channel!

Follow me on Instagram:

_______________________________________________________________________________

*If you like my videos, give them a big thumbs up and share with your friends.

**Also please SUBSCRIBE to my channel :)




Watch my other videos:


Lookbooks

Makeup tutorial

Travel vlogs




MUSIC:


See you next time. Ta ta!
Love,
Dikshita

college outfits,lookbook,what to wear to freshers,what to wear to college fest,everyday outfits,fashion,fashion tips,college outfit ideas,college lookbook 2019,first day of college outfits,summer college outfits,2019 stylish college outfits,indian college fashion,college outfits in a budget,wearable outfits for college,back to college,college lookbook,college,indian college outfits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments