Advertisement

Capricorn ♑️ Your In There Dreams Frequently🔥August 2019!

Capricorn ♑️ Your In There Dreams Frequently🔥August 2019! Membership will start September 1 2019! The package for September 2019 will include: This will help support my channel!! & bring better things to my channel!

I will do a monthly 20 min read for everyone in the group (you will all have personal access to the reading) I will ask spirit to give direct messages for my group members! Twin flame & Soulmate & We will go over the blockages for the month and what has to happen to remove them.

All group members will be able to ask one yes or no question!

I will also light a group manifestation candle for the month for members. I will have a poll on different categories as to what we’re focusing on & the one with most votes that will be what I will be focusing on🗳

Also an 1 energy clearing session for all members..I will let all members what day & time I’m doing that!!

Weekly readings for all members that you will have the direct link too!

All payments for the August 2019 Membership will be due by August 12 2019!

Send your payment to $50.00
www.paypal.me/MysticalStars

I will send your confirmation & you will get a information regarding the group dates and times for September 2019!




EXTENDED READING:
Price- $15.15

Send your payment to www.paypal.me/MysticalStars
Cash App- cash.me/$TBossAnn

Send your payment & Send me an email @tbossann@icloud.com writing what ZODAIC extended reading you purchased!



If You Would Like To Purchase My Deck That I Have Created “Soul Love Messages” 💕🙏💫
LINK-



Thank you for stopping by, love & light 💞

Here’s the link for my review page!



To book a personal reading-
tbossann@icloud.com

Donations are appreciated to support my channel! (Thank You)!

One quick love question - $11.11

Iam now available to do personal readings & clearing blocks & healing sessions if interested send me a direct email. I will have a website to make the process easier up sometime soon!


You will receive your reading via video-
15 Mins- $40.00 1 question
25 Mins- $50.00 2 questions
30 Mins- $65.00- 3 questions
40 Mins- $100.00 5 question



Emergency Readings🚨 $120.00

Turnaround for readings are available 1-2 days will get back to you within a few hours, I will confirm that when you send an email‼️

Love & Light & Blessings To You All💕

2019!

Post a Comment

0 Comments