Advertisement

Celebrations Started || Prepared Special Dinner For Husband

Celebrations Started || Prepared Special Dinner For Husband #prawnbiryani
#tandoorichicken

Celebration started for the Special day
Prepared Husband's favourite food

Grill pan


Electric Grill


If u like my singing, you can visit to my channel



#lifeisbeautiful

You can watch all my VIDEOS here👇


Instagram ID👇


Facebook ID👇


Earlier Videos

My Pregnancy Journey👇


How to handle Twins Alone👇


My C Section Delivery Story👇


Twins 1st year Journey 👇


Youtube Video Editing In FILMORA 👇


Chicken Cabbage Keto Recipe👇


Halwai Style Aloo Gobi👇


2 year kid full day meal plan👇


Ragi Porridge for kids👇


Look me in Saree look👇


My husband left his job👇


Rentals in Dubai 👇


Authentic Odia thali👇


weekend Special lunch👇


Dubai Gold market, Meena Bazaar👇


My Birthday Celebration 👇


1 Bhk rented flat in Dubai 👇


Surprise For me👇


Twins Haircut,Mutton curry👇


My Motherhood Journey 👇


Dubai Atlantics👇


Burj Khalifa👇


My Kitchen Tour👇


Yatch Birthday Party 👇


Music Credit 👇
:::::::::::::::::::: Music: Pineapple [Feat. Kasikah] by Clesto is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Follow Clesto: twitter.com/ClestoMusic Support by RFM - NCM: ::::::::::::::::::::

Please like share comment subscribe to my channel and dont forget to hit the 🔔icon to get future notifications..

Love Honeybunny 🍯🐰

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS/OPINIONS/SUGGESTIONS EXPRESSED BY ANY MEANS ( SPOKEN OR WRITTEN ) IN OUR ALL the VIDEOS/VLOGS ARE OUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES AND NOT INTENDED FOR EACH AND EVERYONE. IN ADDITION , WE ARE NOT A PRACTITIONER OR LEGAL ADVISER FOR ANY OF THE CONTENT IN OUR VIDEOS.FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES , THE READERS AND VIEWERS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT STANDARD PRACTITIONER OR PROFESSIONAL HELP..WHILE MAKING VIDEOS ,WE HAVE TAKEN CARE OF ALL THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS , STILL ,WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM OR DAMAGE OCCURRED AFTER WATCHING OR TRYING THE CONTENT PRESENTED IN OUR ALL VIDEOS

Tandoori chicken on tawa,Prawn biryani,Prepared Husband's favourite food,Celebration started,Special day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments