Advertisement

【DeepVocal カバー】 Bacterial Contamination 【Trina Wylington】

【DeepVocal カバー】 Bacterial Contamination 【Trina Wylington】 I finally had time to make a real PV, I decided since school is starting, i'd like to remind all you kiddos to BE NICE TO YOUR CLASSMATES!
Also this is a littler fun if you pretend it's only a few weeks until Halloween~ (Because WHY THE HECK NOT!)
Bacterial Contamination is one of my favorite songs, and I felt like it would be one I would be confident enough to try and mix in FL for an official demo. This is only my 3rd time actually mixing a song in FL studio. Also idk why Vegas glitched out a few times while rendering. I'm sure you will notice. I just put too much detail into the PV imaging work i guess that it messed with the rendering XD I put a lot of glitches of my own in there, I think there is only 1 blitch you will defiantly know is a glitch, so let's keep the other's a secret lol

~☆Art Credits☆~
Artwork:

~☆Website☆~


~☆Patreon☆~


~☆My Discord Server☆~


~☆Social Media☆~
DeviantArt:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Soundcloud:
NiconiSolid:
SnapChat: Patreons ONLY

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing

utau cover,cover song,utau cover song,UTAU,utauloid,細菌汚染,Saikin Osen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments