Advertisement

FEELING INADEQUATE ABOUT YOUR CALLING

FEELING INADEQUATE ABOUT YOUR CALLING If you're feeling inadequate about the call of God over your life, this video is for you! I share some revelation the Holy Spirit laid on my heart that I had to share with you all. I hope it impacts you the way it impacted me.

[Social Media]
Instagram: V_melody

Add, follow, subscribe, like, comment, share and SMILE :)

If you would like to give your life to Jesus, just say this powerful prayer and accept Him into your life :)

" I accept you Jesus, as my Lord and personal Savior and believe that you died on the cross for me. I give you my life and soul with all my heart. I want to be with you for eternity and I believe that when I die I will be with you. In Jesus' name, Amen!"

God Bless You!

Christian Youtuber,Vuyile,Melody Motsa,INADEQUACY,purpose,calling,scary calling,God,Jesus,Holy spirit,toronto youtuber,african youtuber,south african youtuber,eswatini youtuber,swazi youtuber,jesus youtuber,kytia,daphne,heather lindsey,CHRISTIAN YOUTUBE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments