Advertisement

Globe Denier wants my channel removing

Globe Denier wants my channel removing I now offer key stage 3 and GCSE tuition in biology, chemistry and physics. I also offer GCSE astronomy.
For enquiries please email conspiracycatztuition@gmail.com

Globe Denier "That Guy" struggles to understand the scientific concept of pressure, and as a result demands that I remove my channel. He doesn't really explain why, in fact he doesn't explain much at all, but he does stop to sing us all a song, and that is lovely.

remove channel,delete channel,vacuum pressure,what is a vacuum,how far away is space,the karman line,FLAT EARTHER VS,teacher,scientist,astrophysicist,astronomy,why is the horizon flat,flat earth fail,is space a vacuum,atmospheric pressure,logan paul,neil degrasse tyson,how can the earth have an atmosphere,do vacuums suck,vacuum pressure explained,

Post a Comment

0 Comments