Advertisement

How to conceal dark under eyes! ~ sunken in eyes

How to conceal dark under eyes! ~ sunken in eyes i always struggled with dark under eyes I thought that this would help a lot of people who have similar eye shapes as I have!

Products use:
Fourth Ray Beauty - the lightweight Hydrator
Colour Pop all star Matte Blurr Primer
Benefit Pore Fessional
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation- Bone 1W1
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Jefree Star Setting powder - rose
Jeffree Star concealer - Peach & C4
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Too Faced Peach my Cheeks -ginger peach
Fourth Ray Beauty- Fresh AF Mist



Fallow me on instagram and Twitter-
Rach3lWilt

Check out some awesome makeup groups-

Makeup madness-

R rated beauty-

Also fallow me on periscope for live makeup looks-
Rach3lW

eyes

Post a Comment

0 Comments