Advertisement

How to love yourself? The criteria of self-love!

How to love yourself? The criteria of self-love! Beauty, looks, skills aren't the measurement of self-love. I reality there isn't any measuring scale of love of any kind, for anyone.

From hating my existence to falling in love with me and not my looks or skills, I can tell you that it's a life long journey because there are days when I feel like complete failure. But I can tell you one thing from being in the middle or start of this journey that self-love is internal. It's accepting your flaws, understanding them. It's how you treat people and yourself. It's how you respect people and yourself. Looks are not everything, hell they are nothing. And number of skills you have isn't a scale to love yourself.

Love yourself beyond your looks and skills because they hold a little value in front of your kindness, compassion, humour, truth and YOU.


If you wanna talk to me about anything then you can text me and maybe we can be bestfriends? Hahaha who knows

Instagram- @brownradiancee
Twitter- @brownradiancee


#selflove #looks #pcos #skills #loveyourself

#selflove #looks #skills #humanbeings #loveyourself #pcos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments