Advertisement

I went to a Prison in Australia: Thenjiwe comedy

I went to  a Prison in Australia: Thenjiwe comedy I went to Fremantle Prison in Australia

Fremantle Prison, sometimes referred to as Fremantle Gaol or Fremantle Jail, is a former Australian prison and World Heritage Site in Fremantle, Western Australia. The prison was built by convict labour in the 1850s

thenjiwe comedy,african vlogger,fremantle australia,fremantle prison,I went to jail,I went to prison,prison life,african comedian,funny south african,south african vlogger,comedian on tour,funny vlog,thenjiwe travel,kwamashu,owamie vlogs,celebrity vlog,thenjiwe comedian,khambule judge,zulu vlogs,zulu comedy,thenjiwe khambule,miss trudy,trumaya,wode maya,african funny vlog,I went to Fremantle Prison in Australia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments