Advertisement

Most People Are Stupid And Beneath Me I Am An Incarnated God πŸ§™πŸ½‍♀️πŸ‘ΌπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽⚡

Most People Are Stupid And Beneath Me I Am An Incarnated God πŸ§™πŸ½‍♀️πŸ‘ΌπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽⚡ What these #organicportals need to realize is that I'm an #incarnatedgod I'm an #enlightenedbeing they simply aren't on my level of consciousness and NEVER will be their third eye chakra is fully closed there materialistic there herd minded and there wide open for #demonicpossession from #malvolententities I wish one of these nasty simple minded little motherfuckers would come up to me Imma make you a sacrifice for my demons!!
πŸ§™πŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯πŸ™‍♂️⚰️


Raven,Masterson,Williams,Christopher,Case,Witch,Curse,Hex,Spell,Magic,Magick,Shaman,Witch's,Neo,Pagan,Wicca,Wiccan,Paranormal,Satan,Demon,Demonic,Left,Hand,Path,Voodoo,Fortean,Satanism,Lucifer,Luciferianism,Documentary,Topless,Rights,Activist,Activism,Los,Angeles,California,Feminist,Feminism,Women,Woman,Divine,Goddess,Archon,Archonic,Demiurge,Reptilian,Reptilians,Organic,Portal,Portals,Psychic,Attack,Ehteric,Astral,Dream,God,Deity,Powerful,All,Knowing,Enlightened,Woke,Third,Eye,Chakra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments