Advertisement

*NEW* Fenty Hydrating Foundation Review + Where I've Been!

*NEW* Fenty Hydrating  Foundation Review + Where I've Been! Just a disclaimer, the structure of this video may be a little jumbled, and I talk a lot (that's not new), but just trying to find my flow again! If there seems to be a lot of little cuts in the intro its because I shortened it so that I only talk about where I've been at the ending of the video rather than rambling too much in the beginning. The reason there are cuts as I'm explaining the harassment situation is honestly because I don't want to tick anyone (the crazy person off) and get them going again so I tried my best to shorten it so I don't get harassed anymore. Thank you guys so much for being so patient with me, I appreciate it more than you know! Love you guys! 

Also, Arnell wasn't being mean so don't take it that way lol, she's just brutally honest with me. She ended up changing her mind (you'll see what I'm referring to in video)


Deets on products
Fenty Pro Filt'r Hydrating Foundation $35.00 USD Available August 15th
 Pro Filt'r Hydrating Primer $32.00 USD (Aug 15th)
Kabuki Buff Foundation Brush $36.00 USD


Connect With Me :)
Instagram:
Twitter:


Business Inquiries: alissa.ashley@abramsart.com


FTC: Not Sponsored

alissa ashley,alissa ashley makeup,hooded eye makeup,makeup for hooded eyes,fenty,pro filt'r,pro filt'r foundation,hydrating foundation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments