Advertisement

Not So Obvious and Rose of Dawn Censored for Criticisng Jessica Yaniv

Not So Obvious and Rose of Dawn Censored for Criticisng Jessica Yaniv Not So Obvious and Rose of Dawn were censored due to speaking out against Jessica Yaniv, thankfully on Minion Mark's front, he has had his video returned.
__
Music is Invade the 80s in the intro:
Consider supporting me on SubscribeStar:
Tip me here:
To help me fund this channel and to do this full time please consider donating to my patreon:

__
If you want to see videos uploaded and get ahead of the notifications glitch or want to shitpost come here to my Discord Server:
__
Off Topic Channel:
__
Outro Music: Home - We're Finally Leaving

jessica yaniv,jonathan yaniv,blaire white,rose of dawn,not so obvious,censored,censorship,trans,transgender,lgbt,twitter,youtube,flagged,suspended,

Post a Comment

0 Comments