Advertisement

weekend in my life vlog: lil apartment update, getting back into yoga + window shopping!

weekend in my life vlog: lil apartment update, getting back into yoga + window shopping! Don’t miss your chance to try Simple Health for free with my code by going to or by entering my gode GRETCHEN at checkout.

Thank you Simple Health for sponsoring this video!

Instagram: @gretchengeraghty | Snapchat: gretchennnnn

For business inquiries please contact:
contact@tablerockmanagement.com

xoxo,
Gretchen

weekend in my life vlog,gretchen geraghty,gretchenlovesbeauty,weekend in my life,vlog,weekend vlog,week in my life,day in my life,lil apartment update,apartment,new apartment,apartment tour,apartment update,getting back into yoga,yoga,corepower,getting in to a routine,routine,morning routine,summer morning routine,summer,boston apartment,boston,boston vlog,window shopping,shopping,shopping boston,newbury street boston,simple health,boyfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments