Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY WHILE PREGNANT || Leg Workout

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY WHILE PREGNANT || Leg Workout WHAT I EAT IN A DAY WHILE PREGNANT // Leg Workout

Showing you what I really eat in a day while pregnant in my 2nd trimester! This is a typical workday for me where I am on the go and short on time! I hope you enjoy! XO

► Leg workout

SUPERSET | 3 SETS
10 reps each side | Step up
10 reps | Sumo squats

SUPERSET | 4 SETS
10 reps | Cable crab walk
10 reps | Cable deadlift

SUPERSET | 3 SETS
12 reps | Leg press
12 reps | Calf press

4 x 10 reps each side | Machine hamstring curl


► SUBSCRIBE




► WATCH THESE NEXT

I’m Pregnant Announcement:

Beginner Training & Nutrition Tips:

Current Favorites:

A Full Day Of Eating:


► LET’S CONNECT

Instagram:
Website:
FREE FB Community:
Insider newsletter:


► TRACK AND TONE GUIDE




► CONTACT

Email me for any questions on online training or business inquiries!
hello@oliviaostrom.com

what i eat in a day,what i eat in a day realistic,fdoe,full day of eating,full day of eating pregnant,what i eat while pregnant,2nd trimester exercise,leg workout,olivia ostrom,pregnancy cravings,what i eat in my second trimester,what i eat,pregnancy nutrition,how to eat healthy while pregnant,glute workout,full day of eating cutting,what i eat to lose weight,what i eat to lose fat,what i eat in a day keto,what i eat to stay lean,booty workout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments