Advertisement

What is femininity!

What is femininity! Hello ladies
Today I will be covering and explaining what is femininity from the most basic way possible. I explained why you should start from within and to not be trapped in your head. What is feminine image; long hair, how to dress and even playing sports in a feminine way. Do you have confidence? What does your poster and walk says about you? Also I touched the different between feminine and masculine energy. I hope you ladies join me in this feminine journey to enjoy the finest things in life.
Social Media:-
Don't forget to follow me on instagram
Nawapenda sana,
Neema Ruambo.

Feminnity,ladies,levelup,young women,girls,girly,women,neemaruambo,aquaman,hallebailey,halleberry,whatisfemininity,selfconfidence,oldhollywood,1950s,

Post a Comment

0 Comments