Advertisement

What Should Sellers Disclose on the Sellers Property Disclosure?

What Should Sellers Disclose on the Sellers Property Disclosure? What should sellers disclose on the sellers property disclosure? Are you getting ready to sell your house and you've been working hard to make that house as perfect as possible? Don't get a case of "disclosaphobia" and hide things you shouldn't! Watch the video for more of my valuable seller tips and tricks to find out what sellers should disclose on the sellers property disclosure, and how open and full disclosure protects BOTH the buyer and seller in residential real estate transactions. I'll also share information about the major home components covered on the standard sellers property disclosure in the Iowa City area. If you're getting ready to sell your house, don't miss this one!
Thinking about buying or selling real estate in the greater Iowa City area? I can help! Feel free to call or text me at 319-594-4455, or click the link to fill out a home buying/selling form and I'll be in touch ASAP!
LET’S BE FRIENDS!
●BLOG
●FACEBOOK
●INSTAGRAM
If you'd like to talk with me about real estate in the greater Iowa City area, feel free to email me at Emily@RightMoveIowa.com or call/text (319) 594-4455. I'd LOVE to chat!
I am a Realtor® at Lepic-Kroeger, Realtors, located at 2346 Mormon Trek Blvd., Iowa City, IA 52245. I am licensed to sell real estate in the state of Iowa.

Seller disclosure in iowa,seller disclosure laws,what do i have to disclose when selling a house?,real estate tips and tricks,sellers disclosure,what should sellers disclose on the sellers property disclosure?,Emily Farber,Emily Farber Realtor,Iowa City real estate,Iowa City Realtors,Best realtor in Iowa City,real estate tips for sellers,coralville iowa real estate,north liberty iowa real estate,iowa city iowa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments