Advertisement

🔴 What, They Got Robots In Fortnite?! || Fornite #15 (Season 10: Duos, Squads)

🔴 What, They Got Robots In Fortnite?! || Fornite #15 (Season 10: Duos, Squads) Support the stream: A new season, new changes... Now that we have reached season 10, Epic has decided that it's time for something new: robots. In other words they have added mechs because they expanded on the futuristic style that started at season 9. That's mostly it of new features that I know of, so everything else will be a surprise. But that's not all they removed the best feature in the game... THE BALLER! How am I gonna meme now? Big F bro.
I hope you enjoy the stream!

My Switch friend code: SW-5181-0382-1833

If you like this content please subscribe to the channel, ring that bell button...
And I officially welcome you to BramskiNation!

Languages: English and Nederlands.

Want more streams?


Links to my social media:

Twitter:
Discord:
Mixer:

#Fortnite #Season10 #Mechs

nintendo switch,switch,nintendo,splatoon 2,splatoon,monster hunter,zelda,undertale,live,live stream,mario kart,super smash bros ultimate,story,multiplayer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments