Advertisement

When do I get the keys to my new home? Gilbert AZ Realtor

When do I get the keys to my new home? Gilbert AZ Realtor When do I get the keys to my new home is a question often I need to answer. Most people think that once you sign the paperwork that the keys are handed to you, but in fact it doesn't happen like that at all. At least here in AZ. You get the keys once it records with the county. Watch this video for some good tips on what to expect and what days not to close your home on.

🖱️ Subscribe for more Free Tips and Fun

🖱️ Get a hold of me for your Real Estate needs

🖱️ Are you a Realtor ready to grow a passive income join me at EXP Realty Password - join exp


Equipment I use to Record my Videos

Camera:
Drone:
Microphone:

Realtor in Gilbert AZ,Realtor in Chandler AZ,Agent Casey G,AZ Realtor,when do i get the keys to my new home,what does record at the county mean,do I get my keys at title,real estate,gilbert az,gilbert az realtor,selling your home yourself,selling your home and buying another,selling your home on zillow,selling your home without a realtor,how to buy a house with bad credit,real estate team building,opendoor review,real estate agent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments