Advertisement

1 year later... coming out | Andrea Russett

1 year later... coming out | Andrea Russett WOWZA. what an incredible year of growth and learning. thanks for sticking with me through it all.
Check out my Popgrips here! 50% of sales goes directly to The Trevor Project!!!

Join in on the weirdness that is the Russett family:


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you so much for watching! I appreciate you. You great human you.

Connect with me on other platforms!
» Twitter:
» Instagram: www.instagram.com/f/andrearussett
» Tumblr: 6271995.tumblr.com
» Snapchat: andwizzle
» Spotify:
» Merch:
» Younow:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
For Business Inquiries Email: lisa@select.co
About Me:
I'm just an oddball that started making videos out of pure teenage boredom.. never knowing it would lead to this amazing thing I like to call my internet family. I fell in love with music when I was only 14 and ended up becoming the youngest nationally syndicated radio host in the country. Not too shabby for a first job huh? So stay tuned (and patient) as I navigate the ups and downs and share this crazy journey of becoming a real-life adult.


Andrea Russett

Andrea Russett,beauty,vlog,reaction,challenges,makeup tutorial,wavy hair tutorial,be a youtuber,funny,how to love yourself,heatless waves,tattoos,comedy,humor,vegan,coming out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments