Advertisement

A Friday in Hundreds of Days

A Friday in Hundreds of Days What's up guys!

Welcome to my channel. If this is the first time you bumped into my video, please consider to subscribe.

I made a video showing a day in my teaching life in the school. If Biyaherong Guro showed you our busy days, I'll show on this video one of my unbusy days.

Sorry for the typos and for not talking throughout the video. 'Cause I'm still in the school and it's working hours. I just took some videos during my break time.

I hope you like this video and if you do, please consider clicking that little bell for you to be notified of my new videos.

Camera: Samsung J6
Editor: Inshot, VlogIt and Kinemaster
FB page: Cher Jam
Personal FB: Jam Belotindos
Instagram: @jbelotindos1

students,teacher,friday,justforfun,adayinthelife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments