Advertisement

Almost 1k on Instagram! Come and discuss with me (!instagram)

Almost 1k on Instagram! Come and discuss with me (!instagram) Multistreaming with

My name is Nick, I am currently 19 years old and I currently live in Quebec (Canada). I am currently in my high school graduation and then go on a Professional Diploma (D.E.P) in customer service or something like that.

I am also an amateur graphic designer, so I can realize some projects of yours and then realize them live with you!











All donations are appreciated but are not necessary! If you love giving me a gift, it's welcome! Click on the image '' donations '' to donate!











You only have to press the Discord image to join my Discord!









Graphic Card : Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Turbo
CPU : Intel Core i7-6700K 4 GHz LGA1151
Mother Board : Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 S 1.xx
Monitor 1 : MSI Curved Optix 144Hz
Monitor 2 : BenQ RL2455 60 Hz
Keyboard : CORSAIR K70 RGB
Mouse : SteelSeries Rival 500
Microphone : Blue Yeti Silver
Earbuds : Sony MDR-XB50AP









To communicate professionally with me, you can send me an email directly on this email address: itslasfar@gmail.com








You can find me on different platforms such as:

Twitter :
YouTube :
Instagram :
Twitch :











In order to chat in the chat, you must accept these different rules in which case you may be permanently banned or banned temporarily for breaking the chat rules:



Advertising of links, creative codes and other things is strictly forbidden except LasFar clips

Throwing false rumors is liable to ban

Insults are proscribed

Racist, homophobic, sexist, sexual or other comments are forbidden

The spoil of tournaments, events or any content of another domain is forbidden too (Let me spoil myself.)

If you have a question about which stream, what event it is, etc. look at the title of the stream because often everything is indicated in

Any redemption or resale of any account is banned

Bonded copies are forbidden



Thanks and enjoy the stream! 😉

Fortnite,LasFar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments