Advertisement

ASMR Japanese Trigger Words ~ Layered Whispers & Hand Movements to FALL ASLEEP✨

ASMR Japanese Trigger Words ~ Layered Whispers & Hand Movements to FALL ASLEEP✨ *I am looking for the people who can translate my videos.
If you are willing to cooperate, please translate from this URL(♡︎ˊ艸ˋ)♬︎*


Click here for the whispering playlist✨


Hello! I'm Cham (* ^^ *)
Thank you for always watching ♩

This time I shot in a Japanese-style room
I am healed when I am in a Japanese-style room ♪

I Inspired sleepiness with hand movements, whispered onomatopoeia and japanese trigger words😴

I hope you enjoyed the video and sound for falling asleep.💕


⭐️Cham Favorite ASMR♩


…………………………………………………………

⭐️Twitter:
⭐️Instagram:
⭐Membership:
⭐Paypal:
⭐E-mail:cham_asmr_niconico@yahoo.co.jp

#ASMRjapanese

asmr,relax,relaxation,ささやき声,asmr japanese trigger,asmr layered whisper,asmr hand movements,amsr japanese,asmr fall asleep,asmr 속삭임,asmr 일본어 단어반복,asmr 핸드 무브먼트,asmr layered,asmr japanese trigger words,ear to ear,sleep,tingles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments