Advertisement

Craig Houston Knockhill Classics Reverse Direction Race2 01|09|19

Craig Houston Knockhill Classics Reverse Direction Race2 01|09|19 The first race of the day was tricky, as I had never driven Knockhill in the opposite direction before, and a Clan Crusader crashing forced a restart. This is the in-car video of race 2, by this time I had a much better hold of the circuit and my confidence was building. I missed 2nd gear off the start line, (something I am going to work on) but threw it up the middle anyway and we went three abreast into the hairpin. We would discover later that the rear right shock had failed early in the day, which was why I kept spinning the inside rear wheel and couldn't get the power down. (You'll know it when you hear it) But, still achieved a 6th place and a 1:03 nonetheless. Great day.

Knockhill,Classics,Lotus,Excel,1st September,2019,Reverse Direction,Craig Houston,smrc,scottish classic sports and saloons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments