Advertisement

debrajoy. Who I'm reading, my wonderful neighbors and maybe misunderstandings!

debrajoy. Who I'm reading, my wonderful neighbors and maybe misunderstandings! Y'all I have always been the kind of person that if I don't have something to read I feel panicky! I'm serious! I used to keep two or three paperbacks in my car in case I broke down! Now I have my phone it's kind of small to read on but I certainly will do it! I could not have picked better Neighbors, I just love them so much! And I hope that if I ever say anyting to one of y'all and it hurt your feelings or you feel like I'm being inappropriate please speak up! I don't want these things to just go by without me knowing it and giving an apology if I need to! Do something fun today! Chico brought me a big old sandwich last night!

debrajoy,mailbox,good neighbors,sewing projects,cracked phone,gophers,reverse videos,policeman,cake,poke cake,grandbabies,granddaughter,Nana,Amazon,government,children,pets,dog crates,veterinarians,Banfield,immigrants,cooking,Smuckers,Jam,jelly,preserves,food,cookies,instant pot,Landscaping,ground cover,plants,flowers,flower pots,Oceanside California,trailers,trailer Park's,renovations,Caravan Carolyn,Phyllis Stokes,nomadic fanatic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments