Advertisement

Driving techno influenced by Tronic | Ableton Project Files & Samples

Driving techno influenced by Tronic | Ableton Project Files & Samples In this video, we are making a dark driving techno track influenced by Tronic.
▼ TAKE A LOOK AT HERE ▼
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼


★ DOWNLOAD PROJECT FILE & SAMPLES ★



DOWNLOAD:


Support me and DOWNLOAD it on PATREON:





★ PRODUCTION MUSIC LIVE Samples, Presets, Templates
Use code "efe20" for 20% discount (without ").

PML Deep Premium 3 Sample pack


★ MY PRIVATE SERVICE's ★


Custom tutorial
Coaching session
Mastering
biskuwiofficial@gmail.com


★ Send your demo to our label Mercurial Tones Recordings ★
mercurialtones@gmail.com



★ MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE SYNTHS ★

1. U-he DIVA:

2. Arturia PIGMENTS:

3. U-he:

4. Arturia V Collection:

5. Serum:



★ MY FAVOURITE MASTERING PLUG INS
Izotope OZONE:

U-he PRESSVERK:

U-he SATIN:

Fab-Filter Mastering Bundle:


★ MY FAVOURITE FX PLUG-INS ★
Chorus - Syntorus:

Delay - ColourCopy:

Distortion/Overdrive:

Modulator - LFO Tool:

Preamps - Arturia PreAmps:

Saturator - Decapitator:


►If you like my videos and want to help somehow, it is enough to follow my artist profile on Spotify.




Or maybe you can follow me on my socials

► Subscribe me on YT:

► Follow me on Soundcloud


► Support me on Patreon


► Follow me on Spotify


► Follow me on Facebook


► Follow me on Instagram


► Buy my tracks on beatport:


► Follow me on Twitter


► ► ► ► ► And finally, please do check out our deep techno SPOTIFY PLAYLIST




www.biskuwi.com

techno tutorial,how to make techno,how to produce techno,ableton tutorial,Parquet recordings,Drumcode,Drumcode techno design,drumcode ableton,drumcode ableton template,adam beyer ableton,techno ableton 10,techno ableton live,drumcode lead sound tutorial,techno ableton template,best techno tutorials,ableton deep house tutorial,ableton live,ableton live tutorial for beginners,tronic,driving bass techno,tronic tutorial,tornic ableton template,tronic ableton,

Post a Comment

0 Comments