Advertisement

Fallen youth meme • Read description • stress relief|vent..?

Fallen youth meme • Read description • stress relief|vent..? (edit, this is the 3rd time typing this description, the reason why is because the video kept on getting rejected by youtube :T)

guys, I really don't feel like animating anymore, im not gonna close the channel or anything like that yet, but just wanted to let you know on that. Also, im in a bad position rn (ill get better and ill be fine)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, I wanna say some words to some people who are just plain amazing and I love very much (no homo)
Chukka berry: your just honestly really nice to me, and your always welcome for me to do a collab with you. Also, the gift you made for me gave me happiness noises in my head. Anyways, your just so friggen nice and I wish I could pull a no u card and just be nicer to you xd

Fincal: I really don't have anything to say to you, your just so nice to me and everything QwQ I wish I could be a better friend to you and not make you hate me a bit xd. Anyways, I friggen luv you so much and thanks for listening to me venting and for trying to help me. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

sock/ shelby: Your just teh best boi I ever met, thats all I gotta say xd

furry Animations: No words for you, your just an amazing person, and I get that your world is crumbling down and you hit a low point, but don't worry, things will get better, even if they don't seem like it, they will.

(im not gonna link my social medias now other than my discord)
discord server:
______________________________________________________
Original meme:
song: RUDE - Eternal Youth

⚠ PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD MY WORK WITHOUT PERMISSION!⚠

thanks for watching, your peeps support helps me a lot and makes me grow as an artist & as an animator! ❤

relief/vent..?

Post a Comment

0 Comments