Advertisement

Freedom and Power come as a result of forgiving YOURSELF!

Freedom and Power come as a result of forgiving YOURSELF! Hey Powerful Ones! Welcome to The Power Plan with Tashara. I am here to educate, encourage, and edify YOU on your life's journey.

Forgiving yourself is the FIRST step to allowing yourself to BE, DO, and HAVE everything you desire. We have been told countless times to forgive others but not too much attention has been given to forgiving oneself.

I was a married stay at home Mom of four children and I am now a divorced, single working mother. I know first hand how important forgiving oneself is so let's talk about it on today's video.

Order my book, From Pitiful to Powerful:

#love,#peace,#power,#lawofattraction,#forgivness,#marriage,#divorce,

Post a Comment

0 Comments