Advertisement

Hot Topic Tuesday September 17 2019 pt 2

Hot Topic Tuesday September 17 2019 pt 2 Hello everyone welcome to my channel!! This is a new video that will be posted every Tuesday at some point. I will be discussing hot topics that are either provided to me by something that I watch or something that I am currently reading or it could be something that happens throughout my week.

Today's topic is about Gypsy Rose Blanchard. All of the information that I provided in this video is based off of the TV show that I watch called "The Act on hulu. I do apologize if somebody was close to this story and maybe I don't have all the information correct but I'm going based off of my own opinion and what I watched on the show.

If you guys have anything that I should know such as a topic you want me to talk about or a video for me to watch or a book for me to read please let me know and I will be more than welcome to look it up and give my own opinion.

September

Post a Comment

0 Comments