Advertisement

How to Fix the Eraser Problem on Ibis Paint X 6.0.0 Update (Read Description)

How to Fix the Eraser Problem on Ibis Paint X 6.0.0 Update (Read Description) Hello, my subscribers! I wanted to make a video to help out those who have an issue with the new update for Ibis Paint X, concerning the eraser. I know it's a problem around for those who are upset with it so here's a little video of how I deal with it ^^

•Use a brush that can completely erase the lines (for my choice I use digital, but with all the variety of brushes they have you can find one you personally enjoy)
•The bucket tool, you can make it have the eraser setting and you can fill it in and erase it. I think it's a time consuming thing, but if you wanna do it then it works well too to help!
•If you know another way feel free to drop a comment to tell others if they want to have another option :D
~~~~
Plot twist I found out another way:
If you want to use any brush, you can! Just go to the brush, click the plus, and there is the shape setting. Click it and there is a thing called 'Pattern Opacity' so if you go to that and turn it up to 100% that will stop it from the problem too.
~~~~
I hope you guys find this useful and it's better than those opaque lines being difficult to handle with. I will try and upload a video some time, I will get there so please be patient with me. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed watching and subscribe for more!
~~~~
Apps Used:
Ibis Paint X (drawing)
Powerdirector (editing)
Game Screen Recorder (recording)
YouTube Studio (thumbnail)
~~~~
Have a good day my subscribblers! ♥️

Description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments