Advertisement

I sewed my dog an Adidas tracksuit ||Alyssa Nicole

I sewed my dog an Adidas tracksuit ||Alyssa Nicole Alright guys so this *highly anticipated* video is f i n a l l y here sorry it took me like 2 whole weeks to film and edit lol. that also explains why im wearing different clothes in almost every shot if anyone even noticed. BUT AS OF TODAY, SEPTEMBER 22ND 2019, ZOE FINALLY HAS HER ADIDAS TRACKSUIT. She honestly is so thrilled to be SUCH a cool dog.
Also me being the intelligent person that I am, I soon realized that I spelled adidas wrong in the thumbnail but had already deleted the .psd so uhhhhhhhhhhhhh it just adds to the overall cringe of this cinematic masterpiece.
anywhooooooooooo
thank you guys so much for watching!
and always remember
"lock the door"

adidas tracksuit,how to slav your car,how to slav squat,sewing an adidas tracksuit,adidas,adidog,respect the drip karen,adidas track pants,adidas shoes,adidas dog,adidas for dogs,adidas track jacket,adidas tracksuit russian,slav squat,adidas russian,adidas tracksuit women,adidas tracksuit review,adidas tik tok,adidas for girls,dog adidas,boston terrier,dog of wisdom,dog videos,dog of song,boston terrier funny,addidas,dog hypebeast,bill wurtz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments