Advertisement

I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TOO! | FIRST PLAYDATE! | FAN MAIL! | I LOST MY TOOTH!

I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TOO!  |  FIRST PLAYDATE!  |  FAN MAIL!  |  I LOST MY TOOTH! I Want To Go To School Too! Playdate! Fan Mail! I Lost My Tooth!

Trey is so cute! Every day he struggles because he wants to go to school too! He stands by the door and just watches as everyone else gets on the bus. Today, we scheduled his first playdate! We also had one of our kids come home from school today, and they lost a tooth at school! We finished out our day opening fanmail! Thank you all so much for what you have sent! There were so many clothes, and they were so cute!

♥FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA♥

Follow us on Twitter!


Like us on Facebook!


Instagram!


Our app is called- Keep it Crazy

Intro music by Aaliyah Raffell

Fan Mail
Crazy Middles
P.O. Box 3071
St. Johns, AZ 85936

i want to go to school too,first playdate,fan mail,i lost my tooth,1st playdate,first play date,1st play date,playdate,i want to go to school,1st day of school,lost tooth,back to school,first day of school,babys first playdate,tooth,school,go to school,crazy middles,keep it crazy,front tooth,family friendly,funny videos,family vlog,tooth fairy,i lost my front tooth,i want to go to school today,time for school,play date,

Post a Comment

0 Comments