Advertisement

Middle of Everywhere (Music Video) - Jake Kloefkorn

Middle of Everywhere (Music Video) - Jake Kloefkorn To see them daisy dukes you gotta go farther out. To hear a tailgate drop you gotta be outside of town. We're makin somethin in the middle of nowhere, when we hit that southwest forty it's the middle of everywhere.

This song was written shortly after a producer I worked with started trashing country music. Needless to say he was dropped instantly. "I've never seen a girl, in daisy dukes, on a tailgate, by the the water," were the last words he spoke in an aggravated sense, with a touch of jealousy toward the music. As if those sort of scenes summed up country music as a whole and were a far cry from reality. I couldn't help but laugh a little. Really I felt kinda bad for the guy. I wasn't out but a few bucks and some time. He had been missing out on an entire lifetime of entertainment. Too bad for that producer, but I'd like to thank him for inspiring this song.

I just chopped up a bunch of GoPro clips from last summer for an attempt at my first music video. Recording was a riot in the studio and we've had a ton of fun with Middle of Everywhere so far. I hope y'all enjoy it as much as we do.

Middle of Everywhere,Jake,Kloefkorn,Owen,Brantley Gilbert,Jason Aldean,Country,Rock,Music,Daisy Dukes,FGL,Morgan Wallen,Luke Combs,Riley Green,Whiskey,Ice,Cold,Beer,New,Truck,Mudding,River,Red Dirt,Texas,Popular,

Post a Comment

0 Comments