Advertisement

Mikhaila Peterson and The Lion Diet

Mikhaila Peterson and The Lion Diet Hey everyone, welcome to my channel.

I've renamed my ruminant meat, salt, and water diet: The Lion Diet. It's a specific type of carnivore diet to help treat health problems and optimize your body.

It involves a diet of high-fat ruminant meat only (organs if desired - any part of the ruminant animal is okay), salt, and water. Generally eating 1-2 meals a day depending on natural hunger.

The change from "the carnivore diet" was to explain explicitly that I do not eat dairy or eggs because they flare my autoimmune symptoms. I eat like a lion.

I also include electrolytes when I fast (adding salt to water basically).

I'm going to be coming out with an e-book how-to guide for the diet.

I can't wait to see all the success stories. Please tag #theliondiet or #liondiet so I can see your posts on whatever social media you're using.

Full videos from clips shown:
The Agenda 2012:
The Agenda 2016:
The Joe Rogan Experience 2018:




www.theliondiet.com

carnivore diet,vegan diet,depression,autoimmune disorder,jordan peterson,arthritis,the lion diet,lion diet,mikhaila peterson,zero carb diet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments