Advertisement

My Experience in Rehab (i got kicked out lol??)

My Experience in Rehab (i got kicked out lol??) my experience in a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, and explaining what it's really like to stay in one. this video is lengthy bc i go into as much detail as i can to help anyone who is debating going to a rehab to get help with addiction/ their drug or alcohol problem.

Specific Points in the Video:
8:10 - What I Envisioned Rehab to Be
11:19 - Getting Admitted into Rehab
15:33 - What Rehab Can Really Be Like (pictures/videos of my rehab's campus)
23:48 - Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome
38:21 - The Start of the Story on How I left Rehab

i turn into an emo crybaby at parts abt my ex srry.

*** All Photos and Videos of my Rehab are credited to and owned by La Hacienda Treatment Facility.



Please remember no rehabilitation center is responsible for curing you or your loved ones addiction. Addiction is a disorder of the mind and body, and you cannot get better if you are not ready to. Sometimes, relapsing is part of recovery. Sometimes, it's not. Regardless, an addiction treatment center can only supply you with tools to get better and it's up to you when you leave to continue the work and steps to improve yourself. I think rehab can be an amazing place where you can learn more about your problem and get the tools you need for when you leave, and also get 30 days (or more) of sobriety under your belt. But in no way am I claiming anywhere that rehab can cure drug addicts or alcoholics, because it cannot.
is it something I think can absolutely help get someone sober, that they may not be able to achieve otherwise? yes.
Do i think it is a cure? no.

Just wanted to stress this before anyone leaves a comment claiming rehab did not work for them. I do not find it to be a cure, just an extremely beneficial tool in the first steps of recovery.

drug rehab,alcohol rehab,drug addiction,heroin addiction,opiate crisis,opioid epedimic,rehabilitation center,my experience in rehab,my rehab story,my rehab experience,i went to rehab,what is rehab like,what is rehab really like,taylor dean rehab,taylor nicole dean rehab,taylor nicole dean addiction,taylor nicole dean heroin,heroin addict,cocaine addiction,opiate addiction,story time,drug story time,rehab story time,drug storytime,rehab storytime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments