Advertisement

😱Sacrifices when Starting a Business Part 1 | Working towards my dream life

😱Sacrifices when Starting a Business Part 1 | Working towards my dream life 😱Sacrifices when Starting a Business Part 1 | Working towards my dream life
In this video I tell you all about how I made the transition of working for someone else's dream, to working for my own!!! I tell you how I quit my office / career job, and what I needed to do to replace my income. I go through the emotions that I experienced during this time and the tools and mindset I had to have to continue on my journey successfully even when it was very UNCOMFORTABLE! Now when I have a bad day I'm totally okay with it because at least I know that I'm working towards my dream life! I really hope you all enjoyed this video!! Don't forget to like and subscribe because it really supports my channel! #LIO !! For people who are new to my channel, LIO stands for Let's Improve Ourselves! Every single day let's focus on growing and learning as much as we can! Thank you so much for watching!

Keep an eye out for Part 2 which will be a Vlog of a day in the life showing you how I live out this new lifestyle!

Entrepreneurship,Girl boss,sacrifice for business,erin on demand,erin winters,moving back in with my parents,budget,business,startup business,small business entrepreneur,habits business owner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments