Advertisement

@SDNYLIVE: Video of #6ix9ine's car jacking by Harv Ellison, Trial Covered by Inner City Press

@SDNYLIVE: Video of #6ix9ine's car jacking by Harv Ellison, Trial Covered by Inner City Press In SDNY Tekashi 6ix9ine Describes This Car Jacking By Harv, Paid Off With Jewelry -Then Shotti Spins The Block

By Matthew Russell Lee, Patreon:

SDNY COURTHOUSE, Sept 18 – In the second half of the second afternoon of evidence in the trial of Aljermiah Mack and Anthony Ellison, Daniel Hernandez / Tekashi 6ix9ine continued responding to the government's questions.

But he went out on his own, leading SDNY Judge Engelmayer to order him to only answer the question that was asked, particularly about this car jacking then kidnapping.

This is how that went, from @InnerCityPress' thread:

#6ix9ine: We stop at intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Bedford, by the shelter. We get hit from behind. Jorge tells me, Don't get out of the car, I'll let them go on their way. Assuming it was someone drunk. Jorge gets out of the car. He takes longer than usual...

#6ix9ine: I see a guy running up with a gun. I could have tried to lock the door but it was too late. The person who ran up was Harv's friend - Objection! Judge Engelmayer: The jury will disregard the description of someone as Harv's friend.

He's like, shut the f*ck up, get out the car. Harv was there too, wearing a red hoodie. There was a scuffle. My driver wasn't making the situation any better- Objection. Judge: Sustained - no opinions about the driver. Just, what happened.

#6ix9ine: I was telling him, Bro, I put money in your pocket, I did right by you. I was tired of being extorted. Harv goes in the car and takes my bookbag with my laptop. They tell me to get in the car that bumped me. Harv gets in the driver's seat.

#6ix9ine: We drive like a minute. Then Harv stops and gets out, running with gun back to Jorge who's following us. Jorge puts it in reverse. Now video from Tahoe owned by Jorge Rivera - with subtitles into English. Carajo

There's this audio of the car jacking. "Get the fuck in." "Chill! Chill!" "I put money in your pocket bro." "Where the f*ck is everything? Get in the car with us, N." Then a "Call Onstar" message in Spanish. "Esta llamada puede ser registrada."

Recording continues: "Tienes que llamar la policia! Me llamo Jorge!" AUSA Longyear: Stop it there. What was Harv wearing that evening? A: A red hoodie. Judge Engelmayer: Please focus on what actually happened.

#6ix9ine: I was pleading with Harv. I mentioned my daughter-- Judge Engelmayer cuts in. You're daughter was not there that night. Just say what happened. "Mister Longyear, you may have to lead. This is..." #6ix9ine: I see a phone flashing, like it was recording.

#6ix9ine: Harv made me say, three times, "I'm not Billy." They picked me up from the floor-- Judge Engelmayer cuts in: "Let me see counsel at the sidebar."

Judge Engelmayer tells #6ix9ine to answer only the question asked. He says: Harv says, we can just do this N right here. No one will ever know. This is a [stolen vehicle.] Harv asked, what are u exchanging for your life? #6ix9ine said, Stay with me til the morning

#6ix9ine offers to give Harv $100,000 in the morning when the bank open. Nah, Harv said. What you got right now? They drove to Kingston. "We came to an agreement if I gave them my jewelry they would let me go." He asked mother of his daughter to bring jewelry down

They grabbed the jewelry. I was expecting to be let out of the car. But Harv just keep driving. They let me out right behind Smurf Village. Harv said, Get out the car. I said no, if I get out you gonna shoot me in my back. Harv: get the f*ck out of the car.

#6ix9ine: So I ran, I took the first left I could. I jumped in the backseat of a car. The guy said, Get the f*ck out my car. I said, Bro, you need to relax at this point. Just drive. He made all the turns I made: a right, another right. Right to Harv's car

#6ix9ine: After Harv drove away I told the guy to drop me at the precinct, by Quincy. I asked for medical assistance. I went to Kings County Hospital. Shotti got me discharged. He took me to somewhere in Long Island, a hospital. CAT scan. Concussion medication.

#6ix9ine: "Later at 31 Kingston I told Mel Murda what had happened. Shotti brought a big assault rifle. He said he was gonna go spin the block, looking to harm Harv. Now AUSA Longyear is passing the (disabled) gun to the jurors.

After the gun show-and-tell and a sidebar, Judge Engelmayer said breaking for the day. #6ix9ine was supposed be over by midday on September 17. But it's going into September 19, at least.

#6ix9ine,sdny,daniel hernandez,harv ellison,onstar,brooklyn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments