Advertisement

THIS is how CHARMING and ATTENTION GRABBING I can be

THIS is how CHARMING and ATTENTION GRABBING I can be Sooo technically this is me presenting and advertising a hotel ((concepted by me and drawn by Alexandra Corral mostly))

Ma'am Andrade: The woman holding the camera

Actually based in this vid, she is grading it by how we would persuade her to buy this hotel perspective plan and build it at the place, and most importantly how we make her feel as we try to persuade her...

And at my case:: she is laughing, or trying to stop laughing- which is good! Its working

And thats how charming I can be in a stage...

"Yes thats how I sound when I'm not voice acting" I sound horrible...

Ugghhh having anxiety attacks after what I presented

"Only on Trivago" *dab*

**this project was presented on September 19, 2019


Thank you for the pink hair pin Kate! :)



Ending

My name's Belinda Flores and yes I'm an entertainer

Project Hotel Persuasive Charming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments