Advertisement

Top 10 Strongest Pokemon Owned by Gym Leaders

Top 10 Strongest Pokemon Owned by Gym Leaders Gym leaders, they are some of the toughest trainers out there to face off against. I remember as a kid I really had struggles against some of these top notch trainers they gave me a really hard time as a kid and even still do now in some cases. What really made them hard though, were some of these leaders ace Pokemon or what fans consider to be their strongest. Today I wanted to shed some light on the strongest Pokemon I have ever seen a gym leader own. How I will be ranking these Pokemon will not be based on levels because if that were the case, I would be including all the 8th gym leaders. I will be ranking these Pokemon from a how much trouble they gave me perspective or to the general Pokemon player. In some cases, I might I might even include Pokemon from a single team in a certain game rather than just their overall presence, for example Candice’s Froslass from Pokemon Platinum. But yeah I think you guys know how I am going to be ranking these mons so let’s jump right out into them.

Latest MysticSage Video:

Pick up Your Shepherd's Delight, Family Eeveelution, and Which One? Starter Shirts Here:



Follow me on Twitch:

Check out our community discord: or this one if the first one doesn't work

Follow me on Instagram: mysticumbreon_

Follow me on Twitter:

Support me on Patreon:

Patrons who have donated: JDinis, Aanvik, The4thgengamer, Coolindude, Jasmin Skoplijak, Tyree Awantaye, Savannah (my secretary), Poketuber, The Sith'ari, Kepheus, ChikoritaCheezits, SpikeSP, Flyjubilee, JesseTheRuby, Frostfang5412, Daniel Leon, and Diane Wierzbicki, and Lady Krimzen, Derpy Poster, Dylan Clough, and Miguel Poissant. Pub Sparky Wynx, Gasnort, Pal491, Ryan Turk, Lightningwolf4r, TheLazyLeo, AwesomeLego, Sodden Grider, AkAjmc

Top 10 Strongest Pokemon Owned by Gym Leaders,Strongest Gym Leader Pokemon,Strongest Ace Pokemon,What Are The Strongest Pokemon Owned by Gym Leaders?,Gym Leaders Strongest Pokemon,Strong Gym Leader Pokemon,Strong Ace Pokemon,Gym Leader Ace Pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments