Advertisement

Who Knows Me Better? My CRUSH or My Best Friend! **EXPOSED** | Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn

Who Knows Me Better? My CRUSH or My Best Friend! **EXPOSED** | Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn Hey guys, I really hope you enjoy this who knows me better challenge with my best friend vs my crush, Coco Quinn! Corin Joy is hosting this crazy challenge! This challenge was soooo close, so watch until the very end to see who really knows me the best! I have some really cool music coming soon, and I can't wait for you to hear it. Have you guys listened to Señorita by Shawn Mendes? Have you watched my latest Señorita cover music video with Coco Quinn? What other songs do you want to see me perform? Let me know in the comment section!

Don't forget to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for more videos like this!

#crush #challenge #funny

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO!
Follow me on IG

Download the song now:
Cop the Merch Here:

The official video for Crushin by Gavin Magnus is here:

Follow Corinne Joy
IG:
YouTube:

Follow Coco Quinn
IG:
YouTube:

Follow Symonne Harrison
IG:
YouTube:

Filmed & Edited by:
Brian Hartwig
IG:

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe and turn on post notifications.

Follow me on all my social media profiles:
Facebook: @GavinMagnus
Instagram: @gavinmagnus
Twitter: @GavinMagnus1
SnapChat: @GavinMagnus
Tik Tok: @GavinMagnus

gavin magnus,gavin,gavinmagnus,gavin and piper,gavinn,boys of summer 2018,magnus,gaven magnus,piper,rockelle,piper rockelle,piper and gavin,boyfriend,girlfriend,brent,lexi,rivera,comedy,funny,humor,instagram,crush,crushin,senorita,shawn,mendes,who knows,me better,knows me better,exposed,ben,eva,dobrik,david,vs,challenge,bff,coco,quinn,girlfriend challenge,vlog,diy,how to,slime,cocoquinn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments