Advertisement

1 HOUR HALLOWEEN PARTY GRWM

1 HOUR HALLOWEEN PARTY GRWM I have 1 hour to get ready. Go to and use code LAURENXOXO for your first month of Rocksbox free! Hey y’all, get ready with me....we’re going to a makeup company’s Halloween party so homegirl has to look good lol. Of course I waited till the last minute...no one is surprised...BUT I snapped and my look came out so cute. I FINALLY show you guys how I get my mermaid waves. This hairstyle is my go to and it just so happened to complete this look. I put a fun twist on my every day makeup routine and did a very golden eyeshadow. And omg the costume looked sooooo good wow from the gloves to the skirt to the headband everything just fit together PERFECTLY. Also we chat about a million things in this video so let’s hang and have some girl time. Love u guys I’ll be chatting w you in the comments

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat:

WATCH RECENT VIDEOS

insta baddie halloween costume try on haul
my last day in paris :(
I went to paris fashion week

Business: clayton@scalemanagement.co

Thank you rocksbox for sponsoring this video

If you read this far comment “MERMAID QUEEN"

angel boy - william bolton was the last song :)

grwm,grwm halloween pary,grwm college,lauren,lauren giraldo,transformation,get ready with me,grwm halloween party,halloween makeup,lauren giraldo makeup,lauren giraldo hair,makeup,makeup tutorial,makeup videos,get ready with me halloween,halloween try on haul,boyfriend rates halloween outfits,halloween outfits,try on haul,halloween costumes,fashion,beauty,online haul,insta baddie outfits,insta baddie halloween,Instagram halloween,

Post a Comment

0 Comments