Advertisement

ARIES...OCT 29-NOV 4th....UNDERNEATH YOU WANT COMMITMENT....UNDERNEATH THEY HAVE A COMMITTED HEART💕

ARIES...OCT 29-NOV 4th....UNDERNEATH YOU WANT COMMITMENT....UNDERNEATH THEY HAVE A COMMITTED HEART💕 Hello And welcome to my channel! This is Suzanne at Sunny Forest Tarot! I am here to to simply help you on your journey what ever that may mean for you! I am very intuitive and empathic which has been a blessing and a challenge in my life. I have been a corporate trainer and leader for many years. I’m simply following a calling to ydo something that has been nudging at me for a long time. I believe that no matter what we’re going though, there is light if we look closely or from a different perspective. There are no coincidences. Thank you! With Love and light! Suzanne☀️

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 2nd SAME DAY READINGS! You will receive your reading within 2-4 hours!
15 minute SAME DAY READING $35
30 minute SAME DAY READING $69

Private Readings: 30 Minute Readings $55(1-2 questions)
60 Minute Readings $85(3-4 questions)
Emergency Readings(24-48 hours) 1-2 questions $69


Email me at sunnyforest222@gmail.com Include the following:
I record your video reading for you and send you the link to your video.
If you have any special requests let me know in your email. I am very responsive because I know how important it is to you to get the information you’re seeking. Must be 18 or older. All readings are for Entertainment purposes only.

1. Your first name and zodiac sign and your person’s name and zodiac sign
2. The questions that are on your mind.
3. Proof of your payment

www.PayPal.me/sunnyforest
Wendy Miller “Suzanne” is my middle name that I go by.
Thank you! Suzanne ☀️
Show less

Aries,November 2019,Love,Reading,Soulmate,Connection,Twinflame,Sagittarius,Leo,Taurus,Aquarius,Pisces,Meditation,Astrology,Sunny forest,Tarot,Weekly,October 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments