Advertisement

Budget Friendly Laundry Room Remodel| DIY laundry room makeover| How to save on remodeling!

Budget Friendly Laundry Room Remodel| DIY laundry room makeover| How to save on remodeling! #laundryroomremodel #Laundryroomdecor #remodelinghacks

Hi, How are ya?! Glad to be back with my 3rd video this week. I am proud to be showing you guys my laundry room makeover! It was a HOT MESS EXPRESS before and it has come so far. I love how it all came together. I really hope this gets you inspired to go makeover a space in your house. It doesn't have to be expensive and you can make it your own! I found some amazing items at thrifted stores. I couldn't believe the gems I stumbled upon. Let me know in the comments below what your favorite part of this remodel was! Look forward to connecting more. Thanks! xoxo- Kelsey
___________________________________________________________________________

ITEMS USED IN REMODEL:

MARBLE TILE/FLOORING:

Paint Used: Icy Blue by Valspar

Crystal Door Knob:

FILM FOR GLASS DOOR:

LAUNDRY ROOM DECAL:

BILLY BOOKCASE:

DETERGRENT DISPENSER:

GLASS JAR FOR SOFTENER BEADS:

WHITE CABINETS: Seconduse.com

GLASS LAUNDRY ROOM DOOR: Seconduse.com

_________________________________________________________________________________
Come Subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on my upcoming videos! I would love to have you apart of our community here. SUBSCRIBE HERE: www.youtube.com/c/radiate

You can also follow me on Instagram for more daily updates: @kelseyvenkov
___________________________________________________
RECENT VIDEOS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

FALL FRONT PORCH & ENTRYWAY DECOR:


FALL FARMHOUSE MANTEL DECOR:

THE KITCHEN SINK ORGANIZATION:


BATHROOM REMODEL ON A BUDGET:

FALL HOME DECOR HAUL:


HOME DECOR DUPES!!:


SHOWER ORGANIZATION:


AMAZON FAVORITES & LIFESTYLE HAUL:


CLEAN WITH ME:


KENSIES 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY:


REALITY TV EXPERIENCE:

_________________________________________________
Songs used in video:
Check out this talented artist!
Music by Ikson on Soundcloud
FRESH-
OCEAN-
________________________________________________________

Hi, if you are new here my name is Kelsey! So glad to have you. I create weekly videos. I create videos on organization, DIY's, Mommyhood and everything in between. I love getting to know you guys and being able to share a small part of my life with you all. Would love for you to join us here at Radiate Lifestyle! Comment down below letting me if you are new. I would love to get to know you more! xoxo

ALL OPINIONS and REVIEWS ARE MY OWN

#savemoneyremodeling #laundryroomideas #remodelwithme

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING! SEE YOU ALL SOON.

#remodelwithme,affordablelaundryroom,laundryroomdecor,laundryroommakeover,DIYlaundryroom,decoratemylaundryroom,budgethacksforremodeling,howtosavemoneyremodeling,ikeahacks,seconduse,#organizationideas,tileflooring,whitelaundryroom,#organizewithme2019,creativedecorhacks,affordablepinteresthacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments