Advertisement

Duping the Vibes: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde | Includes a Bonus Palette w| MORE GLITTER & SHINE!

Duping the Vibes: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde | Includes a Bonus Palette w| MORE GLITTER & SHINE! Hey friends! We've got another duping the vibes video for you today. (Don't worry, I'll be back this weekend with MY FACE ON VIDEO. Promise.)

We're diving into the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette today. First I built out an 18 pan duped out palette that does have some pretty pretty shades in it. But then... THEN I went all the way in and kept adding fun, shiny, glittery shades that matched or exceeded the beauty of the concept.

If you're feeling the glittery, delicious looks, you really should check out the JD Glow Galaxy eyeshadows and the Kaleidos Makeup palettes. I own lots and lots of beautiful singles but I feel like those two brands capture this Mercury Retrograde feeling really well.

If you're still reading, let me know - do you want the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette? Are there any other palettes launching you'd like to see duped out? Give me all the deets in the comments.

November is my BIRTHMONTH! Whether it's a cup of coffee or something more substantial, I welcome any little donation to this hobby. I appreciate you just being here, but if you want to send me some treat-yo-self goodness, extra thanks!

- - - - - - - - - -

Follow me on Instagram & Twitter for daily makeup looks, ramblings, cat mom pictures, delicious food I'm cooking & eating and other shenanigans.



- - - - - - - - - -

Want to send me something? Talk collaborations? Or any general inquiries? Email is best - emilyhanhan@gmail.com .

- - - - - - - - - -

Non-Beauty Related Codes:
*FYI I get perks for a purchase / sign up on these accounts.

I use Ebates (okay, now Rakuten) every time I shop. It sounds SKETCHY as all get out but you really do get cash back on purchases. If you sign up through my link, you get a $10 gift card!

My glasses are from Zenni Optical. Literally the most reasonably priced (hell, they're CHEAP) glasses with prescription lenses. I've used Zenni for a decade and love them.

I'm a basic bitch that loves a delivery dinner. Postmates is key with the lazy life.
#hudabeauty #mercuryretrograde #singleeyeshadows

huda beauty,mercury retrograde,eyeshadow,eyeshadow palette,single eyeshadows,jd glow,galaxy shadows,kaleidos makeup,looxi beauty,clionadh cosmetics,lethal cosmetics,colourpop cosmetics,melkior,pat mcgrath,beauty escapes cosmetics,multichrome,duochrome,glitter,glitter eyeshadow,celestial,shiny eyeshadow,euphoria makeup,huda,duping the vibes,dupes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments