Advertisement

Firing my Camera Man, Then Surprising Him With a Car!

Firing my Camera Man, Then Surprising Him With a Car! I GOT HIM GOOD
I bought a brand new car for my camera man, but before giving it to him I had to fire him.. His reaction was priceless! SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE PRANKS!!
• My NEW GFuel FLAVOR ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►

Noah:


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,car surprise,faze rug car,faze rug camera man,camera man,firing my camera man,surprising him with a car,surprise car,brand new car,camera man brand new car,firing my camera man then surprising him with a car,

Post a Comment

0 Comments