Advertisement

Forthcoming Namekian prince piccolo

Forthcoming Namekian prince piccolo #Forthcoming #NamekianPrincePiccolo #DBS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah i was thinking since i have deep voice and i can do piccolo in my own verse cause i been wanting to do so
I mean he is one of 3rd strongest in Z Fighters next to vegeta
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My dearest friend & Brother Bardock and the Elite Fighterz he is a great person to chat with and does stream and he is a fellow VA so yes he is another special person I known for a long time and here his link :


Support my bro Shadow cause he is another fellow Voice Actor and very talented as he comes.
Shads channel link:


Amazing channel and great couples they are and nicest & kindest they are
Check them out peeps!


My big bro he is also another VA who does amazing voice acting as any characters so check him out as well!! His link:

My dearest cousin channel check him out!


Support my boy Lord Brandon he is a gamer/vlogger one of funniest guy ever
His link:


Support my smol little sis Ellie she is unique
Her link:


He is a great musician and one of the nicest dude i ever met
Im proud to call him as my friend
His link:


My new bud ghost is a great dude
His link:


My boy markus
Is a voice actor, gamer and reactor
His link :


Follow him and he is a great friend/brother to have


Support my little s


Follow my twitch link:


Sub to my closest bro sebby :

Exactly as my new motto would say : never give the rising hawk up and never let the rising hawk down!

Join the hawk warrior nation army

My discord server :

Don't forget to invite your friends to my channel and My Discord server

But don't forget to Like, subscribe!

Forthcoming,Namekian Prince Piccolo,DBS,Akira Toriyama,Cannon character,DBZ,3rd strongest warrior,Part of Z Fighters Squad,Master,Mentor,Gohan as his student,Royal Namekian Bloodline,Forme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments