Advertisement

I can't make you love me - JoongNine FMV #J9 (read description)

I can't make you love me - JoongNine FMV #J9 (read description) This Video was Made as a dark joke for my friends so please don't get Triggered. We still believe J9 is real but we're just kinda talking about what if one of them fall in a one sided love just like what Happened to MewArt and it will be the cause of J9 breaking apart. So...i just made this to make our paranoid minds suffer more lmao.

And also the clip at the end is Nine singing a song with this lyrics.

If anyone look at us
They'll probably think that we're lovers.
By the way you're giving me importance
Until sometimes i still make mistakes

I get careless everytime you hug me
I forget myself when you're happy to see me.
I became transfixed by the way you acted and nearly fall in love with you.

Luckily i realize that you don't feel anything
Don't act like this no matter who you're with, understand?
If you don't love them, there's no need to go acting like that.

Don't do this cause they'll look at you as though you're being cruel.
Acting like you have feelings for me, but it isn't true.


I understand you cause i know you for so long
I know you've never thought of anything, you'll never love me.


Song: อย่าทำอย่างนี้ไม่ว่ากับใครเข้าใจไหม sang by Bird Thongcha

description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments