Advertisement

♌️~LEO~YOU’RE WORLD JUST OPENED UP!!!🌀🎡🏜⛵️WEEKLY TAROT READING~♌️

♌️~LEO~YOU’RE WORLD JUST OPENED UP!!!🌀🎡🏜⛵️WEEKLY TAROT READING~♌️ Hi Soul Family Members, thank you for tuning-in to Love and Abundance Tarot. This is the Leo October Weekly Tarot Reading for October 16, 2019

*** YOU’RE WORLD JUST OPENED UP!!! ***

Thank You so much for all the love and support to those Tuning in!
I really appreciate you all, and I am beyond grateful for this opportunity to connect with all of you out there who are resonating with my channel. THANK YOU!!!

 What an exciting adventure this has been for me to get here! LIKE... SUBSCRIBE & SHARE, And lets get our soul family started.
(don't forget to click the bell too, so you will be alerted when a new video is uploaded) 

ENJOY THE RECORDiNG!
Love and Abundance Tarot

~Now accepting Private readings~
$60 for a 30 minute read
email me and I will collect a bit of info and send you a link to my PayPal account. As soon as I receive payment you will receive your read within 5-7 business days.
EMERGENCY READ $120 for 30 minutes receive read within 24 hours.

Thank you for the beautiful donations...they are what supports this channel.

Want to support my channel?
Donations are always welcome.
Any amount of donation big or small is greatly appreciated! ~ He who gives...receives. 🙏🏼



Contact me:
tarotloveandabundance@gmail.com

leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,sagittarius,capricorn,aquarius,pisces,aries,taurus,gemini,cancer,magic,astrology,numerology,future,bright,hope,destiny,soulmate,soul mate,twin flame,energy,relationship,ending,beginning,forecast,love,abundance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments