Advertisement

My Honest Feelings | Undeniable S3 E20

My Honest Feelings | Undeniable S3 E20 Welcome to my show day vlog! I hope this video can show you that we all are dealing with things even when no one sees or would expect it. It's not what happens in life, but how we respond, and how we get back up! I also hope you're able to see that PATIENCE is key when going after big goals! Sometimes, it simply takes MORE TIME. It's OKAY to "not be there yet". And don't let that discourage you. It's okay to feel disappointment for a moment, but then you've gotta get back up & keep pressing on! Be proud of how far you've already come! IT WILL happen for you, and for me ;). Love you guys, thank you for your patience with this vlog! xo -Emily
**********************************

My Best Training Programs That YES, Actually Get Clients Results:
🦋 Fat loss program:
🦋 Muscle Building program:
🦋 At Home fat loss program:
🦋 Everything:

***********************************
➡️CONNECT WITH ME:
INSTAGRAM: @emilyhayden
TWITTER: @ehfitness21
Podcast: The Evolve With Emily Show (Available everywhere)

I love hearing from you!!

💸DISCOUNTS & SAVINGS:
•SUPPLEMENTS: (free shipping)

•FOOD: (code EHFIT = 10% off)

•SELF TANNER: 10% off my favorite self tanner: www.glowprotans.com enter code EHFIT at checkout

💻WHERE I SHOP:
•ALPHALETE: www.alphalete.shop/emily-hayden code EmilyHayden

•AMAZON:

Thank you for supporting me!!

***********************************
STAY UP TO DATE WITH ME:
🦋www.shopemilyhayden.com

ifbb,bikini,ifbbbikini,show day vlog,bikini competitor,bikini prep vlog,ifbb pro,fitness,fitness vlog,healthy lifestyle,macros,competitor diet,fitness motivation,female fitness,female fitness motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments